About the company
Our client is an alternative investments firm with funds investing in private equity, real assets and credit across Europe, the US and Asia. The group makes investments in companies, sectors and regions where there is an opportunity to make a difference through a consistent application of an industrial approach, access to specialist expertise and a strategy geared towards growth and development. The group has raised approximately EUR 37 billion across 24 funds and invested more than EUR 22 billion of that in portfolio companies across the world.
If you are pro-active, good at problem solving and a team player and if you want to join a dynamic company, growing and developing, this could be a great challenge for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Work in an international fund control team covering operations in four locations
- Review NAV calculations, fund reports and financial statements
- Review capital account statements and ad hoc investor reporting, including tax reporting (e.g. K-1)
- Review waterfall calculations to ensure their accuracy
- Review valuations of liquid and illiquid investments to ensure compliance with internal policies
- Monitor changes in accounting policies & standards and perform impact assessments
- Assist in managing relationship with administrator
- Assist in managing relationship with banks, both providers of operational accounts and bridge facilities
- Support the management of the audit process to ensure timely completion (both fund and group entities)
- Review management accounting and consolidation reporting
- Assist in reviewing tax returns for group (non-fund) entities
- Assist in reviewing fund structure memorandums to ensure proposed setup is operationally efficient
- Master’s degree in Finance or Business
- First experience in Big 4, fund administration or related position with a focus on alternative investments
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal), any other language is an asset
- Experience in project management would be a plus
- Team player with a strong sense of urgency and accuracy
- Pro-active, autonomous, problem solving, and results driven
If you are interested in this position, please contact: email@example.com, or call on 00352-28 488 871.
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.