About the company
Our client is a unique and innovative Investment Management company specialised in ‘alternative’ fixed income. It is the fastest growing company in Dutch financial services. The teams of experts are active in asset management, direct lending and advisory services. This firm is active across the globe and works for a variety of clients, including pension funds, insurance companies, banks, private equity firms, and governments. It has set up the first online mortgage distribution platform in the Netherlands and launched a loan portfolio market place where originators and professional investors meet. Its mission is to create a better match between savings and credit in society. Clients choose the company because it offers deep insight and make them truly understand the opportunities in alternative fixed income.
Tasks and responsibilities
In order to further develop the existing and new products and services, This Investment Management company is looking for an experienced information/business analyst. As a member of the IT development team and broader product development team, the main responsibilities will be information/business analysis on multiple agile development projects.
• Define specifications and business analysis requirements
• Data Analysis to draw insights and refine business requirements
• Perform quality assurance and user acceptance tests
• Help design, document and maintain system processes
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better
• value to the customer
• Analyse user behaviour and provide insights on how to design products to better fit the needs of
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the
• Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and clear and concise communication.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
• Attention to detail and focus on quality.
• Previous work experience in Information / Business Analysis.
• Experience in generating and maintaining business process documentation.
• Data modeling and UML experience.
• Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Writing SQL queries to analyze and retrieve data is a plus.
• Experience in working with Jira and Confluence is a plus.
• Financial industry experience is a plus.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• A fast growing, professional and flat organisation
• Competitive salaries and benefits
• An organisation where initiatives are appreciated and responsibilities can and should be taken.
• A dynamic and challenging environment with room for entrepreneurship
• A good work atmosphere.
The chance the join the most successful and innovative Investment Management company in Europe.
A steep learning curve and the opportunity to work in an international working environment.