Our client, a leading Fund Administrator based in Luxembourg, is currently looking for a Private Equity Operations Manager. This company is looking for a motivated and energetic collaborator. This opportunity offers you the possibility to work closely with the Vice President within the Private Equity Department. This company is specialized in Hedge Funds, Funds of Funds and Private Equity. If you have strong experience in Accounting and you are client oriented, this opportunity is your next challenge! Our client is looking for open-minded people with the desire to develop, improve and implement new procedures, in order to increase the efficiency.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Having a global overview of the Accounting documentation
- Preparing the regulatory reporting for the dedicated authorities (CSSF and BCL)
- Maintaining and developing a good relationship with clients
- Being responsible of providing professional solutions to clients
- Working closely with the Top Management for improving the processes and implementing new projects
- Working closely with the Sales department for developing new solutions for clients
- Overseeing board meeting and legal documentation
- Providing training to team members in order to have an excellent overall knowledge base
- Making sure that deadlines are met
- Being in contact with operations teams from other offices when it is necessary
- Being in contact with auditors to facilitate the external audit
- University degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Between four to six years’ experience in Accounting
- Fluent in English, French and/or German is an advantage
- Professional Accounting qualification is considered as a strong asset
- Experience in Fund Accounting (especially in Private Equity) and knowledge of legal documentation
- Knowledge of Investment types and instruments
- Good IT skills (MS Office, Outlook, …)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organisation skills and attention to details
- Strong client services skills and respect deadlines
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.