Established in 1985, this Private Bank focuses on private and commercial banking, offering an array of products and personalised service tailored to the needs of customers. Thanks to the combination of expertise in the banking sector with discretion and confidentiality, the Private Bank meets its customers' expectations by developing financial strategies to achieve their targets in accordance with their investment profiles. The Bank is not listed and is in private ownership by one of Switzerland's wealthiest families, with a tier 1 capital of 30%. The Bank is a member of the "Association pour la Garantie des Dépôts Luxembourg" (AGDL). Besides its Wealth Management, the Bank offers real estate financing, private equity investments and fiduciary investments for private endowments and foundations.
Tasks and responsibilities
The Bank is looking to expand its Belgian (Flemish) client desk with a Senior Private Wealth Manager, who will develop business and attract new clients who will be managed from Luxemburg. The Bank is looking for a senior professional who's vocation it is to defend the interest of his UHNW clients and offer the best possible service for a reasonable management fee. As dedicated Relationship Manager he/she has an entrepreneurial spirit and is primarily focused on increasing the client base by wallet-size their services. To realize the commercial goals you will work closely with the Estate Planner and the Portfolio Managers (both in Luxemburg and Switzerland). Periodically you discuss the investment performance with your client, check the agreed risk profile and record their short-term liquidity needs. You will translate these needs into concrete investment advice and administer this accurately with the bank dossiers. The final candidate will receive a Luxemburg employment contract, with the limitation that he/she must visit the office at least 2 days per week.
• You have strong affinity with investments and you are experienced with advising UHNW individuals, business owners, senior corporate executives, and family foundations;
• You are an enthusiastic and self-starter and you are able to make a difference through your collaboration, drive and ambition.
• You fully understand the drivers and life choices of your client (pension, savings, study children, donation, etc.) and you proactively seek to offer the best possible financial solutions;
• You are strong in developing new clients on referral basis, one-on-one or in groups by visiting or organizing client events. Networking must be your second nature.
• You like to act independently, you are result oriented and you love to collaborate in multidisciplinary teams to achieve a higher common goal.
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of working experience in private banking
- Master education in finance or legal
- Administrating the investment style and long term investment goals of the client, considering the family composition
- Gained knowledge and be able to support the client with applications for personal finance, real estate finance, etc
- Client focused with high personal ethical standard
- A dependable professional who is dependable and punctual - Integer personality / extrovert and approachable
- Speaking English and Flemish, French and German are a plus
Good salary package with: Pension scheme, Travel expenses, etc. Bonus discretionary up to 100%, paid in 3 tranches (0.33 cash, 0.33 after 6 months, 0.33 after 1 year)
If you are interested in this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org , or call on 00352-28 488 871
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.