Do you have a sound knowledge of fund industry and applicable in Luxembourg accounting standards? Are you able to deliver work in time? If you want to develop your career in a diversified client environment and evolve in a dynamic team, don’t miss this opportunity!
About the company
Our client, a global player for asset servicing solutions, is currently looking for a Junior Fund Accountant, who will contribute to good functioning of a team providing accounting, reporting and transfer agency services to the clients. This company serves independent wealth funds, UNHNW individuals and corporations proposing innovative tailored investment and business support solutions. Its reputation on the market makes it a desirable place to work.
Tasks and responsibilities
· Calculating NAV and doing general bookkeeping
· Support for the preparation of financial statements
· Communicating with internal operational teams and external auditors
· Participating in calculation of specific fees and taxes
· Ensuring AML requirements are respected for every client
· Preparing regulatory reports for BCL and CSSF
· At least 1 year of experience in fund industry
· Professional accounting qualification will be considered an advantage
· Knowledge of fund accounting, GP3 and accounting standards (Lux GAAP, IFRS)
· Computer proficiency, MS Excel in particular
· Fluency in English, any other languages is considered a plus
· Ability to stick to tight deadlines and commitment to deliver high-quality service
· Ability to work in a team
Then please forward your resume to email@example.com contact us at +352 288 389 1 for more details.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.