Are you looking for a long-term career opportunity? Are you an active team-player ready to act for achieving a common goal? Do you like working in accounting? Then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
About the company
Our client is one of the world largest investment banking and asset management companies, providing a variety of financial services to private, corporate and institutional clients. They are looking for an accountant with experience in IFRS and Lux GAAP to join their very international team of 25 people!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Analysing and diagnosing all accounting problems to financial transactions
- Preparing interim and annual accounts
- Communicating relevant reports to relevant parties, either monthly or quarterly
- VAT reconciliation and US GAAP, UK GAAP, Lux GAAP and IFRS
- Reviewing tax returns after having calculated yearly provisions
- Being involved in debates over pricing
- Communicating with all other internal and external parties when necessary
- Aiding in the development of Junior staff
- A diploma in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- A good knowledge of PE, RE
- Fluency in English
- Able to work in a team with a hands on approach
- Independent worker, organized person with a good understanding of accounting techniques
- Knowledge of BOB 50 would be a plus
- Comfortable with excel
Then please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact us at +352 288 389 1 for more details.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!