Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have exposure to the financial sector? If so this opportunity is for you!
About the company
Our client is an alternative investments firm with funds investing in private equity, real estate and credit across Europe, the US and Asia. The group makes investments in companies, sectors and regions where there is an opportunity to make a difference through a consistent application of an industrial approach, access to specialist expertise and a strategy geared towards growth and development. The group has raised approximately EUR 50 billion and invested more than EUR 22 billion of that in portfolio companies across the world.
If you are pro-active, problem solving and team player and if you want to join a dynamic company, growing and developing, this could be a great challenge for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Implementing investment structures and transactions working closely with management teams
- Monitoring and managing investment entities across their life cycle for all investment entities
- Working with internal and external advisors, stakeholders and third parties
- Evaluating and coordinating various documents and executions
- Following up KYC and AML processes
- Providing regular feedback on operational challenges and their current escalations
- Attending various meetings including BOD meetings and carrying out ad hoc requests
- University degree in Law, Economics or Finance
- At least three years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English other languages will be considered an advantage
- Good knowledge of the financial industry and capital markets including Private Equity
- Good team player and ability to meet deadlines
- Positive approach with interpersonal organizational skills
- Good knowledge of MS package
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.