Are you interested in working within fund and legal departments? Do you enjoy being in contact with clients and dealing with both regulated and unregulated funds? This could be your next dream job!
About the company
This international trust company has a global footprint and works with international clients, such as banks, corporations, investment funds and ultra-high net worth individuals. The Luxembourg office works on establishment and administration of companies and funds and today they are looking for a Fund Officer to join their Corporate and Fund Legal team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Follow-up with law firms on funds, launch of new sub-funds, liquidation of funds and investments
- Assisting the compliance department with on-boarding new funds AML/KYC and maintaining the database
- Being a contact person for clients, representatives and third parties as well as dealing with documentation
- Manage fund reporting requirements in line with CSSF, CRS and FATCA
- Provide administrative support to clients including filings, publications and fulfilment of formalities
- Identify potential issues and provide recommendations for improvements
- Review basic funds with critical analysis as well as prepare the SLA’s
- University degree in Law or similar field
- Strong experience in AIFs with main area of Private Equity and Securitization
- Good knowledge of corporate tax law and FATCA/ CRS reports
- At least three years in a similar position within Fund department in a law firm or Fund Administrator
- Fluent in English, other languages will be considered an advantage
- Good organizational skills, keen attention to details and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills and drive to become successful and progress career
Then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +352 288 389 1.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.