Do you have a previous experience in accounting and reporting in a bank? Are you interested in developing your career further? Then do not miss this opportunity!
About the company
Our client is the global wealth management brand of the 13th largest bank in the world. Shaped by 140 years of experience in supporting families and contractors from around the world, he offers a tailor-made approach that allows each of its clients to manage, protect and spread his fortune in line with their expectations. With a global vision, his teams provide expert advice and exceptional service on one of the broad spectrum of the profession, to consolidate its global approach to the private and professional assets of business owners.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Daily and monthly monitoring of the accounts of the Bank and its branches
- Production of reports to the supervisory authorities (CSSF and Central Bank)
- Preparation of consolidated reports of the bank and entities related to the group
- Formalization and maintenance of the various accounting control procedures
- Participation to projects in order to improve the overall finance department
- A degree in Economics, Finance and / or Accounting, with three to five years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS, LuxGAAP) and other local regulations
- Understanding the activities of the bank and the related reports vis-à-vis the Luxembourg authorities
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomous, heavily invested, and organized
- Critical mind and sense of responsibility
- Previous experience in preparation of CSSF regulatory reporting and the BCL reports
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory, any other language is a plus
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.