Do you want to work for one of the largest independent management firm? Do you have a strong knowledge of the fund industry? Then do not miss this opportunity!
About the company
The company stands for customized solutions for traditional and alternative investments. Our client hires people with diverse background, specialized in different fields. They appreciate open-minded people coming with new ideas and good communication skills. Our client has funds domiciled in Luxembourg as well as in other countries. They supervise all aspects of funds management including fund governance, risk management, product development, operations and servicing of fund investors. The company is currently looking for an extremely motivated person ready to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to join the team of Fund Controllers in their Luxembourg Office.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Being the first point of contact with clients, investors, service providers and brokers
- Oversighting NAV calculation for their funds and preparing management reporting
- Involving in conceptualization of new funds products
- Researching potential impacts of new fund and preparing reports for management and clients
- Performing profitability analysis and monitoring the fund performance
- Providing operational risk assessments of current processes and identifying issues
- Attending meetings and providing operational expertise and recommendations
- Being a helping point for any matters with others internal department and offices of the group
- Leading projects relating to new regulatory requirements or business change
- University degree in Finance
- At least eight years’ experience within the fund industry
- Fluent in English is mandatory, other language is an asset
- Experience in UCITS and regulated alternative funds domiciled in Europe
- Good IT skills (MS Office, Excel, VBA, Access)
- Details-oriented with good analytical skills
- Client-oriented with good communication skills
- Team spirit attitude
- Proactive, able to identify and solve issues
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.