Are you good at building and maintain client relationships? Are you ready to manage a portfolio of client companies and SPVs? If so apply today!
About the company
Our client is a well-known company present in almost 50 countries and providing financial services within the fund industry, with an emphasis on alternative investments. Due to the rapid expansion they are looking a Senior Trust Officer to join their team in Private Equity funds.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage legal and corporate aspects of Structured Finance transactions
- Perform client acceptance KYC/AML monitoring
- Perform closing of Structured Finance transactions and review negotiation of transaction documents
- Maintain relationship with client’s companies ensuring company laws & requirements are incompliance
- Communicate with clients, lawyers, auditors, tax advisories, etc. to ensure all transactions are covered
- Maintain and develop a strong network of internationally established clients, advisors and third parties
- University degree in Business or Law
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar position in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English and French other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package
- Able to prioritize, flexible and have a dynamic attitude
- Excellent organization skills and keen attention to detail
Then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org contact us at +352 288 389 1 for more details.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.