Are you ready to manage a multi-jurisdictional client accounting teams? Do you like to work in an active role across a range of projects? If so get in touch with us for this opportunity!
About the company
Our client is an independent fund, corporate and private client service provider. They are highly recognized for their commercial expertise and their dynamic culture, which enables their clients to have investment success.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Review a full range of financial reporting of companies involved in AIFs, Corporate and Private clients
- Work closely with internal and external auditors to manage the year end or interim audit process
- Provide teams with advice on ad-hoc accounting and reporting queries
- Assist with prospectuses, legal agreements and documentation for a launch of new funds and structures
- Provide high quality customer service and when required attend to a client or internal board meeting
- Assist with implementation of SLAs and other procedures as well as ensure current policies are followed
- Manage budgeting process and monitor staff workload as well as take an active role in recruitment
- Prepare, supervise and control all accounting functions and reporting requirements in line with local and international standards
- ACCA or ACA qualification required
- At least 10 years’ experience in a fiduciary environment
- Fluent in English, other languages will be considered an advantage
- Proven management experience and leadership skills
- Excellent understanding of accounts preparation and accounting standards
- Good judgement and ability to make decisions in line with company policies
- Provide training and technical guidance to teams
- Hand on approach with a solution drive attitude towards problems
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured! Saro Recruitment.
We think People.