Do you have experience in Alternative Investment Funds? If you want to make a next step in your career and enlarge the scope of your responsibilities, this opportunity is for you!
About the company
Our client is an alternative investments firm with funds investing in private equity, real estate and credit across Europe, the US and Asia. The group makes investments in companies, sectors and regions where there is an opportunity to make a difference through a consistent application of an industrial approach, access to specialist expertise and a strategy geared towards growth and development. The group has raised approximately EUR 50 billion and invested more than EUR 22 billion of that in portfolio companies across the world.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Initial review of standard transaction and documentation, focusing on private capital
- Involved in day to day support of the PM, review of fund flows
- Arrange completion and execution of documents, review of fund activity (capital calls, distributions etc)
- Monitor service providers on documentation, reporting and accounting aspects
- Support Managers on fundraising projects, liaising and monitoring with investors
- Manage regular procedures
- University degree in finance or business with a focus in alternative investments
- First experience in Big 4, in fund administration or related positions
- Strong communication in English (both written and verbal), any other language is an asset
- Experience in project management would be a plus
- Team player with a strong sense of urgency and accuracy
- Pro-active, autonomous with very good organization and communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please contact: email@example.com, or call on 00352-288 389 1
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People