Do you have a previous experience as Portfolio Manager ? Do you have a good knowledge of alternative investments ? If you want to make a next step in your career and evolve in a dynamic and international environment, don’t miss this opportunity!
About the company
Our client is an alternative investments firm with funds investing in private equity, real estate and credit across Europe, the US and Asia. The group makes investments in companies, sectors and regions where there is an opportunity to make a difference through a consistent application of an industrial approach, access to specialist expertise and a strategy geared towards growth and development. The group has raised approximately EUR 50 billion and invested more than EUR 22 billion of that in portfolio companies across the world.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinating the work of service providers ensuring the smooth turnover of all transactions
- Coordinate necessary documents and meetings in line with AIFM policies
- Managing several funds portfolios through both quantitative and qualitative management, based on recommendation from the Investment Advisor.
- Working with Investment Advisor on models for new investment strategies and continuous improvement of existing models
- Performance monitoring and analysis (benchmarking of performance, portfolio breakdown and analysis, behaviour in stressed environments etc )
- Regular meetings with fund managers and investor advisors
- Performing due diligence and preparing reports for managed funds
- Assisting with responses for investor queries
- Following up the transaction flow until the approval of the investment, checking the governance process
- Monitoring fundraising activity, review of fund related activity including capital calls, distributions, and NAV statements, controller of service providers and review and execution of deal documentation
- Project management for new initiatives
- Work alongside with Risk Management
- University degree in finance or business with a focus in alternative investments
- Previous relevant experience in the fund industry (preferably coming from AIFM, management company or Big Four with experience in PE)
- Strong communication in English (both written and verbal), any other language is an asset
- Experience in trading would be an asset
- CAIA, CFA or other relevant qualification is a plus
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg fund industry, complex structures and AIFM regulations
- Team player with a strong sense of urgency and accuracy
- Ability to build relations and to communicate with people at all levels
- Flexible, pro-active, problem solving and results driven
If you are interested in this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 00352-288 389 1
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.