Do you have initial experience in a legal/corporate role? Do you understand the structure of investment industry? Do you want to develop your skills and to improve your knowledge of the funds legal environment? This opportunity is for you.
About the company
Our client, a global player for asset servicing solutions, is currently looking for a Corporate Secretary who will provide administrative assistance to the team. This company serves independent wealth funds, UNHNW individuals and corporations proposing innovative tailored investment and business support solutions. Its reputation on the market makes it a desirable place to work.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Reviewing corporate documentation for clients
- Keeping statutory registers and companies’ records in a timely manner under supervision
- Liaising with banks, law firms, notaries’ offices and internal parties (e.g. operational teams)
- Preparing and attending client board and investor meetings, taking minutes
- Managing risks within daily activities
- University degree in a related field
- At least two years of experience in a corporate role
- Understanding of investment vehicles structure: FCP, SICAV, SICAR
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in English, while French and/or German will be considered an advantage
- Diligent approach to work, thoroughness and attention to details
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, flexibility
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with a client
Then please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact us at +352 288 389 1 for more details.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.