Our client is a renowned trust company, providing various fund and corporate services to private and business clients. The Company’s presence in around 30 countries is assured by excellent professionals with a sound knowledge of local environment. For their Asian Market Department, they are currently looking for a Senior Legal & Corporate Relationship Manger (m//f), whose responsibilities will include dealing with various legal and corporate aspects of the client’s business. If you are motivated to work on dynamic and interesting projects, this opportunity can be the next step in your career path. This job is for people willing to grow and develop their professional skills.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Working directly with the clients, developing productive relationships
- Analysing company’s products and offering the most suitable solutions for the clients
- Accompanying, motivating and developing your team
- Contributing by your initiative to maintenance of a good company’s reputation and to business expansion
- Master’s degree in Law or equivalent
- Between four and six years of relevant proven experience
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin), excellent communication skills; any other language is an asset
- On-hand experience in Financial services, Tax or International Law
- Success-driven and passionate
- Client-oriented with excellent presentation skills
- Able to act as a part of a team
An opportunity to discover an international and dynamic environment where you will have possibility to evolve and enrich your experience. In addition to a competitive salary the company organises different trainings to support development of professional and soft skills of their employees.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.