Do you want to work within a company that has a global impact? Do you have an analytical mind-set? Are you ready for your next challenge?
About the company
Our client, a leader in trust and fiduciary services, based in more than hundred offices around the world. They offer various services like accounting, tax, corporate secretary, fund administration and structured finance solutions
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assess new investment proposals as well as monitor the existing portfolio of assets
- Perform due diligence on central administration as well as initial and ongoing delegated portfolio
- Provide regular updates and reports to the Conducting Officers, AIFM government bodies and clients
- Provide support with ad-hoc tasks in order to support the growth of the business
- Organise and participate in the investment committee meetings
- Work closely with the risk management department
- Improve the monitoring processes
- University degree in Economics or Finance ( Financial Qualifications will be considered as an asset)
- Fluent in English other languages will be considered an asset
- Minimum five years previous experience in the fund industry
- Previous experience with AIFs, Debt, Private Equity, Real Estate and Venture Capital
- Good understanding of the Luxembourg fund industry and AIFM regulations
- Have a good analytical approach and strong MS skills
- Ability to be proactive, multi-task and communicate effectively
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.