Are you familiar with MIS reports and auditing? Do you want to embrace a career within a Private Bank? Then, this could be a good fit for you!
About the company
Our client is an international banking group focusing on private banking, offering a wide range of products and services tailored to the needs of clients. Our client is looking for a Business Analyst, who will reinforce and support its team, reporting directly to the Head Of Private Banking.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Preparing MIS reports for top management
- Monitoring and analysing of MIS results in monthly meetings
- Reviewing performance and managing the budget
- Cooperating with the Head of Private Banking regarding various projects
- Preparing and monitoring profitability results
- Planning the strategy of Private Banking using the reports
- Monitoring Private Bank activities and proposing initiatives
- Experience of minimum five years in a relevant position or as external auditor of private banks
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Banking
- Fluency in English, any other language would be an advantage
- Able to meet deadlines and multitasking
- Possesses analytical and communication skills
- Proficient excel user and working knowledge of MIS reports
- Familiar with private banking strategies, products, and banking regulatory environment
Then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 00352 288 389 21.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.