Do you have a sound knowledge of fund industry and its financial instruments? Are you able to deliver work in time? Do you know how to improve performance management? If you want to make a next step in your career and evolve in a dynamic and international environment, don’t miss this opportunity!
About the company
Our client, a global player for fund servicing solutions, specialized in Hedge Funds, Funds of Funds and Private Equity, is currently looking for an Associate Director to lead the Luxembourg team of fund accountants by shaping a development strategy and providing an expert advice in order to satisfy UK and European clients’ demands with support from other group offices.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Leading the team, improving processes to ensure efficient performance management
- Providing expert advice on fund accounting to clients and your team members
- Establishing, developing and maintaining strong relationship with hedge fund clients
- Reviewing and approving NAVs, managing operational teams located outside of Luxembourg
- Monitoring team’s progress and preparing of monthly KPIs
- Attending marketing event in terms of new clients acquisition process
- Attending due diligence meetings for investors
- Maintaining highly organised fund control environment
- Tracking company finances in close cooperation with UK-based team
- Proven experience in fund accounting, administration or hedge funds, accountancy qualification
- Expertise in regulated and non-regulated funds, including Luxembourg domiciled funds
- Hands-on experience with differing NAV frequencies
- Sound knowledge of financial instruments, including fixed income, equities and derivatives
- MS proficiency
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ability to prioritise, work to deadlines and to keep control over your team
- Business and Client acumen
Then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +352 288 389 1 for more details.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.