Do you want to work within a company that has a global impact? Are you able to multi-task and organize well? If so then you are a match for this role!
About the company
Our Client is a global player within the financial institution. They deal with a range of securities some being debt securities, green securities and other cross-border fund services. Our client, lists securities which are issued from global entities and all of these securities are available for trading on their markets.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assist Members of Executive Committee with administrative tasks
- Liaise with clients, visitors and staff
- Prioritize and handle all communication by forwarding it to the right person within the organization
- Organize and maintain diaries including travel arrangements, visas and accommodation
- Carry out background research on various projects and present results
- Participate in taking minutes, creating reports, presentations and analyse information
- PA Diploma or relevant certification
- At least 5 years’ experience in Executive Management Assistant role
- Knowledge in Finance and Capital Markets will be an advantage
- Fluent in English and French, other languages will be an advantage
- Professionalism, trust, discretion and confidentiality are essential
- Ability to be proactive, multi-task and communicate effectively
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.