Are you eager to learn and develop your career in an international environment? Do you like to have direct contact with clients? Don’t look further and get in touch !
About the company
Our client, a medium sized Fiduciary offering a pleasant work atmosphere, an international clientele and a flat hierarchy, gives the possibility to his employees to evolved internally.
Due to their growth, they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Accounting department of around twenty people. The right candidate will have a strong experience in Accounting for Private Equity entities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Preparing and reviewing the accounting for your portfolio of Luxembourgish clients
- Preparing annual accounts on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis under Lux Gaap
- Preparing consolidated annual accounts independently under Lux Gaap
- Being in charge of ad hoc reports and preparing cash flow statements
- Working closely with third parties (auditors, lawyers and tax advisors)
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Between three to four years’ experience in a trust or audit firm
- Good knowledge in Lux Gaap, IFRS is an advantage
- Fluent in English and German is mandatory
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good IT skills, knowledge of BOB 50 is a strong asset
Then please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 00352 288 389 1.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.