Do you have an analytical mindset? Are you someone looking for a new challenge in an international environment? If so look no further and apply today to an amazing opportunity.
About the company
Our client is a leader in trust and fiduciary services, they operate in more than 125 offices world-wide. They offer a wide range of services like HR and Payroll, Accounting and Tax, Global Governance, Alternative Investments and Corporate Secretarial services. Our client has the knowledge, flexibility, control, speed and range to operate as a leader within a global setting.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Carry out first analysis of the client files and discuss the findings with Compliance Manager
- Review compliance queries and provide results to teams
- Review client acceptance forms for two business units
- Provide support to business development and management teams who work with Compliance Manager
- Maintain compliance database and administration according to internal procedures
- Provide internal training
- University degree in Law
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a compliance function
- Knowledge of compliance, AML/KYC processes and regulation
- Good knowledge of operational control frameworks
- Fluent in English other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Then please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 00352 288 389 1.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.