Are you eager to learn and develop your career in an intentional environment? Do you have a keen attention to details? We have a great opportunity for a proactive candidate just like you!
About the company
Our client is a leader in trust and fiduciary services, they operate in more than 125 offices world-wide. They offer a wide range of services like HR and Payroll, Accounting and Tax, Global Governance, Alternative Investments and Corporate Secretarial services. Our client has the knowledge, flexibility, control, speed and range to operate as a leader within a global setting.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Preparing and maintaining of file reviews
- Reviewing statistics and preparing reports for the senior management
- Maintaining compliance database and administration according to procedures
- Providing support to legal and administrative teams on specific requests
- Monitoring the process of KYC- files, reviewing documents provided to the Compliance team
- Communicating regularly with servicing teams on pending KYC
- A university degree in Business or Law
- Previous experience of minimum 2 years within a similar role
- Practical knowledge of AML/KYC processes and legal requirements
- Keen attention to details
- Fluent in English, other languages will be considered as an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 00352 288 389 1.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.