Are you currently looking for a new opportunity? Are you interested in working with clients? Would you like to develop your career in an international environment? Do not look any further and click apply!
About the company
Our client is a leader in trust and fiduciary services, they operate in more than 125 offices world-wide. They offer a wide range of services like HR and Payroll, Accounting and Tax, Global Governance, Alternative Investments and Corporate Secretarial services. Our client has the knowledge, flexibility, control, speed and range to operate as a leader within a global setting.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assisting the client-intake process from A-Z
- Assisting in sales approval process and preparing offer letters for commercial and servicing teams
- Preparing basic legal agreements and preparing commercial presentations
- Point of contact for CRM support, building CRM reports and training colleagues in regards to CRM
- Maintaining and updating files including inputting and managing all Luxembourg opportunities in CRM
- Providing general support to the local servicing teams
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Keen attention to details
- Fluent in English, other languages will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to prioritise and respect deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
Then please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 00352 288 389 1.
aro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.