Are you an enthusiastic, self-starter and able to make a difference through your collaboration and ambition? Networking is your second nature? Then you are the perfect fit for this position.
About the company
Our client is an international banking group delivering financial and investment services to a large number of clients in Europe and beyond. Owing to professional commitment, and its positive reputation, the bank takes a leading position on Luxembourgish market. The company strives to improve its services by keeping pace with social and financial market progress. Our client is looking for a Relationship Manager who will mostly work with mass clients.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Building and developing productive relationships with clients
- Being the first point of contact for clients
- Developing cross-selling of various products
- Liaising with front-desk managers for increasing sales of various financial products
- Delivering high-quality services to clients by proposing them the most suitable offers
- Managing incoming calls from clients ensuring a simplified usage of banking services
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- Proven work experience 3-5 years as a front office manager in a bank
- Fluency in English, French, Luxembourgish, while German is a plus
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- Result drive and people minded
- Self-confidence and ability to work independently
- Client-oriented with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to high-intensity environment
Then please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 00352 288 389 21.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.