Are you looking to enhance your career development? Do you like to work in a human-sized company who is currently increasing her activity? Do you have previous experience in Private Equity funds? Have you a previous experience in Fund industry?
Look no further and get in touch !
About the company
Our client, a leading Fund Administrator based in Luxembourg, is currently looking for an Associate Manager. This company is looking for a motivated and energetic collaborator. This opportunity offers you the possibility to work within the Private Equity Department for clients mainly based in EMEA. This company is specialized in Hedge Funds, Funds of Funds and Private Equity. If you have strong experience in Accounting and you are client oriented, this opportunity could be your next challenge! Our client is looking for open-minded people with the desire to develop and possibility to implement new processes and technology.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Having a global overview of client general ledgers and various sub-ledgers
- Assisting in the preparation and reviewing of audited and unaudited financial statements
- Overseeing and assisting in the preparation of partner allocations, distribution notices and delivery of drawdown
- Overseeing and assisting with the preparation and filing of regulatory reporting for CSSF and BCL
- Maintaining and developing relationship with clients for promoting new services
- Working closely with the Top Management for proposing and implementing new initiatives
- University degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Accounting qualification is a strong distinct
- Between three to five years’ experience
- Fluent in English, French and/or German will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Lux Gaap and IFRS is a strong asset
- Strong client focus, fast adaptability and solid communication
- Good IT skills (Outlook and MS Office, especially Excel)
- Dynamic, proactive and problem-solving
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.