Are you looking to enhance your career development of your team and yours as well? Are you passionate by delivering a high quality of services to your clients? Do you like to work in an international environment who is investing to people? Are you result oriented and do you love to collaborate in multidisciplinary teams to achieve a higher common goal?
Look no further and get in touch !
About the company
Our client, a leading Fund Administrator based in Luxembourg, is currently looking for a Senior Accountant. This company is looking for a motivated and energetic collaborator. This opportunity offers you the possibility to work within the Private Equity Department for clients mainly based in EMEA. This company is specialized in Hedge Funds, Funds of Funds and Private Equity. If you have strong experience in Accounting and you are client oriented, this opportunity could be your next challenge! Our client is looking for open-minded people with the desire to develop, communicate with a positive attitude.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintaining general ledger and sub-ledgers for PE funds and SPVs
- Performing reconciliation and monitoring cash on a daily and weekly basis
- Supporting the team in preparing financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements
- Assisting the team on the capital call and distribution process
- Helping in the preparation of trial balances
- Supporting working papers and schedules
- Preparing various financial documents such as instructions for investments, management fees, invoices and payments
- Being a point of contact for clients and client representatives
- Participating in organising, maintaining and filling of clients / funds / SPVs documents
- Supporting audit processes and ad hoc requests
- Preparing client meetings
- Working closely with other teams based mainly in USA
- University degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Accounting qualification is a strong asset
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role, experience in fund industry is mandatory
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills and client service focus
- Able to meet deadlines and work independently
You will have the opportunity to join a department who is growing within an international group. You will participate in implementing new processes and technologies to support new business increase.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.