Our client, a global player for asset servicing solutions, is currently looking for a Product Controller with experience in evaluating and reconciling funds (collective, mutual and mix funds). This Company provides fiduciary and banking services for private and institutional clients and offers a dynamic and international environment.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Having an overview of investment fund NAV calculations
- Drafting various ad hoc reports to clients and auditors
- Drafting regulatory notifications and impact calculations if NAV errors
- Managing the compliance of portfolios and individual financial instruments with the legal provisions
- Maintaining and developing the enhancement of their fund control environment
- Supporting the migration of Fund Administration activities to the operating model
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- At least three years’ experience in the investment fund industry is mandatory
- Strong knowledge of investment fund law, financial derivative instruments and fund accounting
- Experience in UCITS and SIFs is mandatory
- Fluent in English, French is an advantage
- Good IT skills, exposure to a system as Mig21 or GP3 is a strong distinct
- Good organization and communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.