Our client, a global player for asset servicing solutions, is currently looking for an Investment Compliance Manager (m/f) to join their team in Luxembourg. This international company provide investment management, fiduciary and banking services to individuals and corporate clients. Your main responsibilities will include monitoring investment compliance with subsequent validation of funds. A perfect candidate has a good understanding of the financial market and the fund industry, as well as team-leading skills. If you are a self-starter, client-oriented and can make a difference, this is an excellent opportunity to pursue your career in a dynamic and collaborative environment!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Ensuring compliance of portfolios and financial instruments with relevant laws, regulations, as well as monitoring investment restrictions
- Managing a small team of compliance controllers and reviewing the reports
- Interfacing with Portfolio and Risk Managers, Management companies and auditors in order to keep track of potential breaches in compliance
- Analysing compliance breaches, performing impact assessment
- Analysing investment compliance exceptions addressed by Portfolio Managers
- Examining financial instruments in accordance with appropriate regulations
- Providing effective solutions for improving the fund control procedures
- University degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- Very good command of English; French or German will be considered an advantage
- Confirmed experience in investment funds
- Strong knowledge of investment fund law, fund accounting standards and financial derivatives
- Good computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in managing a small team
- Ability to meet goals and hold deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Vigilant, well-organised and proactive
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.