Do you enjoy creating a strong team-spirit and helping your team to progress? Are you a strong client-driven and focus in delivering a high quality of services? Are you used to deal with various requests from clients, auditors, lawyers, ect ? Do you have an experience in Direct and Indirect tax ? Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge with people and especially the all company?
Look no further and apply to this exciting challenge !
About the company
Our client is a well-known trust and corporate services company. They are an international company with an office based in Luxembourg City. They have over 400 specialists in Luxembourg and almost 2.300 world-wide. Due to their growth in Luxembourg, the company is looking for a Tax Director. The chosen candidate will be in charge of managing the Tax Compliance and Regulatory Services department.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Managing, coaching and helping colleagues of the Tax and Regulatory Services department for all daily tax matters
- Managing, training and coaching the Accounting department on tax matters
- Evaluating the risk on tax issues for clients and external tax advisors
- Being a point of contact for external parties (tax advisors, lawyers, auditors)
- Presenting and updating new tax regulations to all departments of the company
- Presenting new tax developments to other departments
- Preparing and conducting tax trainings for the company
- Preparing and reviewing direct and indirect tax returns
- Calculating tax provisions for national and international clients
- University degree in Finance, Economics or Tax Law
- At least ten years’ experience in a multicultural and corporate service environment
- Fluent in English, German and/or French will be considered an asset
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Strong management skills and leadership
- Proactive, problem-solving and dynamic
You could discover an international and dynamical environment where you will have possibility to evolve if you show your motivation. They have competitive and benefits salary and they offer to their employees the capacity to have different trainings (professional and soft skills).
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.