Do you have experience in real estate fund accounting? Are you able to deliver work in time and ensure efficient performance management? If you want to make a next step in your career and enlarge the scope of your responsibilities, do not look further and apply to this great opportunity !
About the company
Our client is a well-known company present in almost 50 countries and providing financial services within the fund industry, with an emphasis on alternative investments. Due to the rapid expansion of the Private Equity and Real Estate business line, they are looking for a Vice President in Real Estate Accounting, who can efficiently combine hands-on experience, managerial and analytical skills to ensure administration of real estate fund structures and their respective SPVs.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Managing the activity of fund accounting team in Real Estate (NAV calculation and reporting)
- Controlling and monitoring the quality of client deliverables
- Coaching and developing team members
- Managing client’s request and client meetings
- Reviewing fund partnership agreements, PPM’s and other materials
- Reviewing trading and operations processes and coordinating cross-functional groups
- Planning new client setup and annual budget of service plan
- Coordinating outsourced audit processes
- Administering fund structure using accounting software
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Accounting qualification is a strong advantage (ACCA or OEC)
- At least eight years’ experience in Real Estate Fund Accounting, ideally in another fund administration
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS, GAAPs) and financial modelling
- Good IT skills, knowledge of Yardi software is a strong asset
- Developed managerial, communication and organization skills
- Able to coach junior colleagues
Then please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact us at +352 288 389 1 for more details.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.