Luxembourg and surroundings
This international trust company has a global footprint and works with international clients, e.g. banks, companies, investment funds and high network individuals. Besides corporate services they also offer a wide range of fund, accounting and legal services for their clients. The Luxembourg office works on establishment and administration of companies and funds. They are looking for a Fund Corporate Officer (m/f) to join their Fund Department as soon as possible. The right candidate has a previous experience in the fund industry and will oversee all fund related administration of clients ‘companies in Luxembourg.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assisting clients with setting-up new companies including relevant corporate documentation
- Keeping statutory registers and companies’ records in a timely manner
- Preparing contract notes for funds transfers
- Being in charge of customer on-boarding process and a point of contact for clients
- Liaising with banks, law firms and the notaries’ offices
- Preparing and holding clients, stakeholders and board meetings, drafting minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining time billing records on a daily basis
- Developing long-term relationships with clients
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English, additional European language will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of Luxembourg investment and securitization structures
- High proficiency in MS Office, knowledge of Viewpoint is an advantage
- Diligent approach to work, thoroughness and attention to details
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with a client
The company offers a friendly atmosphere, on-site and off-site trainings and possibilities for professional development.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com .
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.