Want to participate in a fast growing start-up mentality company with a solid investor?
Our client is a new bank who specializes in loans to medium and small sized companies in the Benelux and Germany. The company is founded in Luxembourg and has a strong capital partner. With their entrepreneurial spirit and the set-up of the organisation there are a lot of possibilities to be part of this growing company. It has an international management team which encourages to take initiative and come with own ideas.
For the origination department, we are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to be involved in building up a pipeline of distribution partners. They are aiming on banks, accounting and advisory firms. Your job is to build up this network in the Netherlands and make sure they will use you as one of the banks to make a credit proposal for subordinated loans in the 1 - 3 mln. Euro for a SME. You will be rewarded for the clients that you put forward through these distribution partners. The job will be based in Luxembourg.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Building and maintaining the distribution network for the bank in the Netherlands
- Planning the strategy of the origination team with internal needs and market developments
- Actively sourcing the distribution network for new clients
- Helping the credit team to build a strong portfolio of quality loans
- Overseeing market trends and client relationships
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- Strong experience in building a B2B distribution network within financial markets
- Good knowledge of credit products and understanding of the Dutch market
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- Result drive and people minded
Our client offers a complete package of a good salary, an interesting career and be part of a new company with strong back-up and ambitious growing plans. The working location can be flexible and situated in Luxembourg and the Netherlands. For tax reasons a minimum of three days working in Luxembourg would be required.
If you are interested in this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 00352-288 3891
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.