Our client, a well-establish Bank based in Luxembourg, is currently looking for an Accountant to reinforce their team. Their values are based on integrity, commitment, quality and innovation. My client is looking for a candidate with an experience in Banking sector, ideally with a strong experience in regulatory reporting. This position is for a fixed-term contract of six months.
If you are someone details-oriented, flexible and accurate, you will have a strong common point with our client. Your day-to-day responsibilities will be to manage the accounting of the bank, realising regulatory reporting and analysing accounting results. This opportunity allows you to be in contact with different parties.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Realising financial and regulatory reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Being responsible of consolidated accounts if necessary
- Ensuring the implementation and the well execution of new regulations
- Managing on a daily basis the general operations related to an Accounting department
- Being a point of contact for colleagues if needed
- Updating and improving the internal procedure and making sure that they followed in the bank
- Being in contact with external parties and being able to resolve issues
- University degree in Accounting
- Between three to five years’ experience, ideally in a Bank
- Fluent in English, other language is considered as an asset
- Master MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, …)
- Strong knowledges with: IFRS, US Gaap, Basel III and CSSF
This company offers you the possibility to work in a multicultural environment and work closely with their different offices around the world.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.