Our client, a human-sized Fund Administrator based in Luxembourg and specialized in Hedge Funds, Funds of Funds and Private Equity, is currently looking for a TA Officer with a large scope of experience in all kind of TA matters (registration, dealing, etc.)
If you are looking for a position in which you will learn a lot and evolve very fast, in a human-sized and pleasant atmosphere, please don’t hesitate to contact me. This opportunity can be the next step in your career.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintaining the contact with the investors and ensuring quality services in relation with their requests on the dealing, payments and reconciliation
- Performing checks on a daily basis and respecting the deadlines
- Updating procedures related to the change control process
- Respecting the internal and external regulations
- Maintaining a close relationship with internal departments and clients
- Being in charge of opening and maintaining investors account within the registration tool
- Performing AML/KYC checks for existing and new investors
- Producing reporting on a daily and/or monthly basis
- Maintaining a good relationship with clients and on-boarding new ones
- Participating/Managing operational or regulatory ad-hoc projects
- Working closely with internal departments for various projects
- Proving a strong knowledge of collective investment scheme administration and the ability to answer to the client’s queries
- Ensuring KPIs are achieved
- University degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Fluent in English
- A first successful experience (minimum 2 years) in a TA role is mandatory
- Strong background in Financial Market
- Good IT skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.