Our client is an international banking group delivering financial and investment services to a large number of clients in Europe and beyond. Owing to professional commitment, and its positive reputation, the bank takes a leading position on luxembourgish market. The company strives to improve its services by keeping pace with social and financial market progress. They are currently looking for a Client Onboarding Specialist (m/f) for supporting a Private Banking Department.
A successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing various aspects of clients’ profiles (KYC/KYT/AML) ensuring accuracy and compliance of provided information. An applicant should be able to communicate in French, English and Dutch.
About the job
- Creating, filling out and maintaining consistent follow up of clients’ files in a timely manner, using banking software, reviewing already existing files; adding some missing information if necessary
- Verification of clients’ personal information
- Following KYC processes and performing files checks in accordance with applicable regulations
- Conducting a proper due diligence when setting up new contracts and pursuing relationship with clients
- Liaising with different bank departments, mainly with Client Administration and Compliance, in terms of risk management
- Delivering high-quality services with respect of both clients’ and the Bank’s interests.
- Supporting relevant projects.
- A degree in Law or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English, French and Dutch
- Relevant work experience
- Sound knowledge of KYC and AML
- Accuracy and close attention to details
- Good analytical, organizational and decision-making skills
- Self-confidence and ability to work independently
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with a client
What we offer
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 00352 621 471 594.
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.