Our client is an international banking group delivering financial and investment services to a large number of clients in Europe and beyond. Owing to professional commitment, and its positive reputation, the bank takes a leading position on luxembourgish market. The company strives to improve its services by keeping pace with social and financial market progress. They are currently looking for a Relationship Manager (m/f) who will mostly work with mass clients. Knowledge of French, English and Luxembourgish is a must, while German and/or any other language will be considered as an asset.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Developing productive relationships with clients
- Being the first point of contact for clients
- Liaising with front-desk managers for increasing sales of various financial products
- Delivering high-quality services to clients by proposing them the most suitable offers.
- Managing incoming calls from clients ensuring a simplified usage of banking services.
- Minimum 3 years of post-secondary studies in Business, Finance and/or proven work experience as a front office manager in a bank
- Fluency in English, French, Luxembourgish, while German is a plus
- Self-confidence and ability to work independently
- Client-oriented with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to high-intensity environment
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com or call on 00352 621 471 594.
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.