Our client is an international banking group delivering financial and investment services to a large number of clients in Europe and beyond. Owing to professional commitment, and its positive reputation, the bank takes a leading position in Luxembourg market. The company strives to improve its services by keeping pace with social and financial market progress. They are currently looking for Wealth Analysis & Planning Specialist, who will advise its private clients on tax and private property issues. It is a perfect chance to join an international and friendly team and to give a boost to your career.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Providing Private Banking team with a general assistance on legal and tax issues with an objective to deliver high-quality services to clients.
- Ensuring all legal regulations regarding clients and risk management are respected
- Liaise with other bank departments on tax and legal compliance issues
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in the international legal environment
- Training Private Banking team on asset management issues for increasing their performance
- A university degree in Law, ideally with specialization in a tax/notarial law
- Proven (five to ten years) work experience within a law firm or a financial institution
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and French, any other language, particularly Dutch, is an asset
- Good knowledge of Luxembourgish, Belgian, French and international tax law
- Good IT proficiency
- Developed organizational skills
- Business-oriented with an active client approach
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 00352 621 471 594.
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.