Our client, a human-sized Corporate Services Provider, is currently looking for a Senior Accountant who will be in charge of Real Estate clients. They are looking for someone who is an independent worker and is also a good sparring partner and coaches junior people in the accounting team.
If you are German, or at least with good level, and if you have experience in IFRS, this opportunity is your next challenge!
About the job
- Maintaining a strong communication with your clients and solving issues when necessary
- Managing the accounting for your portfolio of clients from A to Z
- Maintaining a high-standards of client reporting records
- Being in contact with colleagues and third parties
- Working closely with the partner
- Maintaining and updating client documentation accurately
- Preparing payment instructions for online banking systems
- Preparing interim and annual financial statements
- Reviewing the accounts and the financial statements prepared by the juniors
- Making sure that the deadlines are respected
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least five years’ experience, ideally in a fiduciary
- Experience in Real Estate is nice to have
- Fluent in English and German, other language is considered as an asset
- Good IT skills (MS Office and Viewpoint is appreciated)
- Details-oriented, open-minded and team-player
What we offer
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.