Do you know how to take care of the entire accounting cycle for your clients? Are you looking for a job in a human-sized company? Accuracy is your second nature? Then you fit for this role.
About the company
Our client is a human-sized Corporate Services Provider, assisting clients with daily administrations of Luxembourg entities. They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant with experience in IFRS, who will be in charge of Real Estate clients.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintaining communication with your clients and solving issues when necessary - Managing the accounting for your portfolio of clients from A to Z
- Maintaining a high-standard of client reporting records - Being in contact with colleagues and third parties, working closely with the partner
- Accurately maintaining and updating client documentation
- Preparing payment instructions for online banking systems
- Preparing interim and annual financial statements
- Reviewing the accounts and the financial statements prepared by the juniors
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least five years’ experience, ideally in a fiduciary
- Experience in Real Estate would be an advantage
- Fluent in English, other language is a plus
- Computer proficiency (MS Office and Viewpoint in particular)
- Details-oriented, open-minded and a good team-player
- Ability to work to deadlines
Then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +352 288 389 1 for more details.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.