Our client is one of the leading financial groups in the world. It provides banking, insurance and asset management services In Luxembourg, our clients are private individuals, SMEs, as well as institutional investors. We are currently looking for a Portfolio Manager to manage discretionary management portfolios for private HNW clients
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the portfolio based on the clients profile
- Analyze bond issues and draft investment ideas
- Responsible for the reporting and presentations
- Participate in modelling the risk portfolio
Ideally our candidate has the following requirements:
- University Degree in Economics or a relevant study
- Similar experience and preferbly also knowledge of bonds
- French and English are mandatory. Fluency in Dutch is a srong asset
- Able to work independently, strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
Our client offers a challenging position in a great environment for personal development.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 00352 621 471 594.
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.