Our client is a new bank who will specialise in loans to medium sized companies in the Benelux and Germany. The company is founded in Luxembourg and has a strong capital partner. This makes it possible to roll out in four countries on a market that has not yet been developed that much. With their entrepreneurial spirit and the set-up of the organisation there are a lot of possibilities to be part of this growing company. It has an international management team which encourage to take initiative and come with own ideas. For the origination department, we are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to be involved in building up a pipe-line of distribution partners. They are aiming on banks, accounting and advisory firms. Your job is build up this network in the Germany and make sure they will use you as one of the banks to make a credit proposal for subordinated loans in the 1 - 3 mln. Euro for a SME. You will be rewarded on the end clients that come through these distribution partners. The job will be based in Luxembourg.
About the job
- Building and maintaining the distribution network for the bank in the Germany
- Planning the strategy of the origination team with internal needs and market developments
- Actively sourcing the distribution network for new clients
- Helping the credit team to build a strong portfolio of quality loans
- Overseeing market trends and client relationships
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- Strong experience in building a B2B distribution network within financial markets
- Good knowledge of credit products and understanding of the German market
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- Result drive and people minded
What we offer
Our client offers a complete package of a good salary, an interesting career and be part of a new company with strong back-up and ambitious growing plans. The working location can be flexible and situated in Luxembourg and the Netherlands. For tax reasons a minimum of three days working in Luxembourg would be required.
If you are interested in this position, please contact: email@example.com, or call on 00352- 621 471 594
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.