Our client is a renowned Private Bank with offices all over the World. They are currently looking for an experienced Legal & Compliance Advisor to strengthen the Legal Department in the Luxembourg office.
About the job
As a Legal & Compliance Advisor you will be:
- Providing guidance on various Legal matters including but not limited to: Contract Law, Financial Product Law, Insurance and Consumer Law, Employment Law
- Advising with regards to compliance requirements in order to ensure compliance awareness as well as to point out potential compliance risks
- Monitoring, analyzing and assessing transactions, processes and relations, and performing appropriate Compliance controls
- Redacting new Legal & Compliance policies and updating existing policies
- Informing about significant Law/Regulations changes
- Taking care of different Legal & Compliance oriented analyses when needed
- Master Degree in Law is mandatory
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Legal and/or Compliance position in the financial industry in Luxembourg
- Previous successful experience managing a team
- Fluency in French and in English (good spoken and written knowledge)
- Strong knowledge in circular regulations in the financial industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work flows and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to solve problems by being collaborative, analytical and deadline driven
What we offer
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.