Our client is a Human sized Company offering financial services to Corporate clients as well as to Investment Funds. With around 50 employees, this Company offers a dynamic and challenging environment, work/life balance and the possibility to grow in terms of developing skills and acquiring a multiplicity of competencies in several field if it is your wish.
If you are looking for:
- a pleasant environment with the possibility to work on Tax Compliance for a variety of clients (Soparfi, Sicar),
- but also on Accounting matters if it is your choice
and if you are looking for:
- a participatory Management who will support you and help you to grow
Then you should apply for this position!
About the job
Your daily responsibilities are:
- Preparing and reviewing Luxembourg corporate tax returns
- Calculating tax provisions and controlling tax assessments
- Participating to tax due diligences
- Maintaining various tax records and respecting Luxembourg taxation deadlines for clients
- Giving technical assistance and support to clients with regards to any tax query they may have
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Law or Accounting
- A first successful experience (minimum 2 years) in Tax Compliance in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English. French, German would be considered as assets
- You pay strong attention to details
- You are organised
- You are enthusiastic and you are a positive member in a team
What we offer
- A smooth work environment
- A very flexible Management
- An interesting remuneration package
- Internal and external trainings
If you are interested in this position, please contact: email@example.com , or call on 00352-28 488 871
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.