About the company
Our client, a human-sized Fund Administrator based in Luxembourg and specialized in Hedge Funds, Funds of Funds and Private Equity, is currently looking for a Manager for their Investor Services Department.
If you are looking for a challenging position in a human-sized and pleasant atmosphere, please don’t hesitate to contact me. This opportunity can be the next step in your career.
About the job
- Ensure a qualitative management of the TA responsibilities and communication towards Investors
- Participate in all projects and checks related to new fund launches
- Strong knowledge of AML/KYC requirements
- Control the Client’s and Investor’s reporting (accuracy, punctuality, content)
- Control transaction deal processing
- Make sure that the clients’ requirements are met and that the procedures and regulations are compliant
- Manage the daily oversight of the team work
- Complete team performance reviews and appraisals
- Lead projects related to the TA business
- University Degree ideally in Finance
- Fluent in English, any other language will be an asset
- At least four years’ experience in Transfer Agency, Investor on-boarding, managing the relations to clients and investors
- A first successful experience in managing a team
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Team-player and details-oriented
- A proactive approach to problem solving
What we offer
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.