Our client, a well-known Asset Management, is currently looking for a Financial Reporting & Consolidation Manager. They offer service for Real Estate, Private Equity, Hedge Funds. They are looking for a stable and talented person who can bring her/his high technical skills in Finance and Consolidation.
If you join this Asset Management, you will be considered like a member who will new business opportunities. If you are looking for a stable and multicultural environment offering you the possibility to have training for developing your skills, this position is your next job!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Managing the all process related to financial reporting in Lux Gaap and IFRS
- Being a point of contact for clients if necessary
- Ensuring the administrative follow-up of clients related to financial reports
- Liaising with external auditors and preparing audit support
- Making research about updating accounting matters and preparing appropriate memos
- Preparing financial consolidated accounts under IFRS / US Gaap
- Implementing and organizing consolidation instructions and reporting packages
- Implementing accounting policies and processes and giving training to other local entities
- Reviewing reporting packages in details before sending them to clients
- Preparing and reviewing intercompany account reconciliation
- Participating to the business development, attracting new clients thanks to your expertise
- Promoting corporate values to team members and clients
- Master degree in Finance or Accounting, with a specialization in Audit/Accounting
- At least six years’ experience in a similar position, ideally in a BIG4 or large fiduciary in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English and French, other language is considered as an asset
- Strong experience in IFRS and consolidation
- Experience in Lux Gaap, US Gaap is an advantage
- IT skills (MS Office, Outlook and consolidation software)
- Interest in complex financial accounting matters
- Open-minded, results-oriented, problem-solving and details-oriented
- Good communication and organization skills
- Experience in managing a team is considered a strong distinct
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.