Our client, a well-known Investment Management, specialized in Private Equity, Real Estate and Debt funds, is currently looking for a Senior Fund Accountant to integrate the Central Administration department. They are seeking for a person who is motivated, independent and client-oriented. You will join a growing company and a multicultural environment.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Overseeing and validating the NAV calculation process for Luxembourg domiciled funds
- Participating and coordinating the audit process with other team members
- Reviewing reports done by accountants on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Validating the fees for their funds
- Preparing and sending regulatory reports to CSSF and BCL
- Participating to ad hoc projects for developing the current activity of the company
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Between four to six years’ experience in a similar position in Accounting/Controlling/Auditing
- Experience within a fund industry in a strong asset
- Knowledge in Lux Gaap and IFRS
- Experience within the process of the NAV calculation
- Experience in Fund Accounting and Luxembourg regulations
- Team-player, open-minded, respect of deadlines
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.