Our client is one of the world’s largest independent investment management firms. The company stands for customized solutions for traditional and alternative investments. Our client hires people with diverse background, specialized in different fields. They appreciate open-minded people coming with new ideas and good communication skills. Our client has funds domiciled in Luxembourg as well as in other countries. They supervise all aspects of funds management including fund governance, risk management, product development, operations and servicing of fund investors. The company is currently looking for an extremely motivated person ready to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to join the team of Fund Controllers in their Luxembourg Office.
About the job
- Managing continuous relationship with administrators, depositaries and brokers
- Overseeing fund performance
- Developing various projects for the effectiveness of Funds Control function
- Improving framework for NAV control; reporting periodically on the NAV production process to the management
- Working on enhancement of framework for Custodians control and editing activity reports for the management
- Evaluating the possible Funds risk issues and proposing solutions in collaboration with shareholders
- Cooperating with other teams (Product Development, Legal, Tax, Risk and Governance) on implementation of fund products and launch of new funds
- Searching for new fund products requirements in cooperation both with internal teams and service providers
- Assessing operating expenses to determine the level of funds’ profit
- Working with new and existing clients in relation to asset-in-kind transfers
- Participating in cross-functional meetings providing professional advice and opinion as an expert
- Supporting financial statements function for identifying service providers’ reporting inefficiency, developing customized automated reports together with internal system consultants
- University degree in Finance/Economics
- At least five years’ experience within the fund industry, including expertise in UCITS and alternative funds domiciled in Europe
- Fluent in English
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft software, Excel, VBA and/or Access
- Critical thinking, including the ability to connect and analyse information
- Details-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Team-player willing to collaborate for achieving a common goal
- Good communicator with both verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in managing relationship with a service provider will be considered an asset
What we offer
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.