Our client, a leading Fund Administrator based in Luxembourg, is currently looking for a Compliance Manager for its Luxembourg office. This company is seeking for a highly motivated and proactive collaborator. This opportunity offers you the possibility to work closely with one of the Conducting Officers providing compliance and corporate secretarial services. This company is specialized in Hedge Funds, Funds of Funds and Private Equity. If you have strong experience in Compliance and/or Law and good knowledge of Fund industry, this opportunity is your next challenge! Our client is looking for ambitious people with strong communication skills willing to work in a challenging environment.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Monitor the Company’s activity is compliant with laws, regulations and internal policies
- Ensuring the requirements of regulatory authorities are met
- Identifying non-compliance issues and finding solutions in respect with relevant legislation
- Reporting to upper management on a monthly basis
- Working with difficult clients’ profiles in a challenging environment
- Maintaining and developing a good relationship with clients
- Keeping clients up-to-date with relevant legislation
- Editing corporate records for clients
- Preparing and participating to board meetings
- Drafting minutes during board meetings, keeping a record of board resolutions
- Cooperating with the Company’s departments and the other offices in order to support business development
- University degree in Finance/Law
- Five years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English and French (both written and verbal)
- Extensive knowledge of Luxembourg fund industry environment and relevant legal documentation
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills, attention to details.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external clients
- Ability to work independently and to meet the deadlines
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.