Our client, a Management Company with both in house funds as well as third-party funds, is currently looking for a Private Equity Analyst. This person will report to the CEO will constantly be in touch with the risk manager dedicated to Private Equity. The Private Analyst will support him and the external advisors for each investment decision
Tasks and responsibilities
- Understand the needs of the portfolio manager and assist him in the investment decision process
- Prepare various analysis and reports
- Portfolio review and monitoring of Private Equity funds
- Prepare business plan, analysis for the clients.
- Draft agreements, coordinate with legal advisors
- Prepare portfolio management reports
- Build a forecast for the potential of the business
- Liaise with the internal and external people involved in the deals
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Good understanding of Private Equity Fund (set-up, documentations, operations, legal frameworks and regulatory aspects)
- Good understanding of the Portfolio Management techniques of Private Equity Funds
- Assessment of each Investment decision and its profitability measures
- Cash flow analysis/forecast
- Team spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 5 years in a similar position
- Fluent in English, French would be an advantage
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Hands on able to deliver high quality work
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.