Do you have strong knowledge in Real Estate funds? Do you enjoy to be part of an international team within a well-established Fund Services? Are you searching for a company who is investing to career progression of their employees?
Look no further and get in touch !
About the company
Our client, a well-known Trust, Corporate and Funds services Company with offices around the world, is specialized in complex funds. Thanks to their expansion, they are currently looking for talented and motivated candidates to join their Fund Accounting department. As Senior Manager, the right candidate should have a background in Real Estate Funds. They want to have dynamic, motivated and proactive candidates. This opportunity offers you the chance to be in charge of the life cycle of the fund and manage a team. The right candidate must be independent, hard-worker but also a team-player. They want people who are able to deliver the work in time and accurate recording of all transactions. If you want to have responsibilities, work in a multicultural environment, this opportunity is for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Managing the fund accounting team dedicated to Real Estate funds
- Overseeing the NAV production and preparing the reports for this portfolio
- Meeting clients and maintaining good relationship with them
- Being the first point of contact for the Top Management
- Providing technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients and to the team
- Preparing various reports including annual budgets to clients
- Preparing plans for setup transaction for new clients
- Coordinating, managing and monitoring external audit process
- Controlling fund partnership agreements and other documents
- Coaching and training members staff
- Preparing ad-hoc reports when is needed
- Reviewing trading and operations processes for the company’s real estate department
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- At least five years’ experience in Fund Accounting
- Fluent in English, other language is an asset
- Professional Accounting qualification is considered as a strong asset
- Experience IFRS and US Gaap, other understanding in accounting is appreciated
- Highly successful experience related to business/technology in Real Estate
- Strong experience in management team with good communication
- Oriented project-management and being details-oriented
- Knowledge of waterfall structures, modelling and calculation
- Knowledge of Yardi is a strong advantage
- Strong IT skills (Viewpoint, Outlook, MS Office)
If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.